Arlington Youth Football Mission Statement and Goals
Arlington Youth Football Association was founded in 1995 our association is a "High School Feeder" model youth program that is
committed to providing an opportunity for every youth participant, ages 6-14 to learn the game of football.
The pillars of our association are Hard Work, Character and Discipline.
- To promote the value of participation in youth football as a wholesome environment for the challenge of competition, the joy of victory, the reality of defeat, the importance of commitment, and the spirit of community and teamwork.
- Build Character - Coach and play with class at all times. Show respect for your coaches, teammates and opponents.
- Coaches and Players will be held to the highest standard of conduct to foster sportsmanship, integrity, self esteem,discipline, and ethical behavior.
- Promote Responsibility - Academics come first. Work needs to be done before football.
- To prepare each player for high school athletics by teaching the rules, proper contact, safety techniques, and
fundamentals(blocking, tackling, running etc) of the game.
- To promote safe play by allowing players to play with children their own ages as with all other youth sports.